Thursday, October 20, 2011

Tofutti Yours Truly Cones....(translation: Vegan Dessert Drumsticks!)

Tofutti Yours Truly Cones

I LOVE these. The End.

Wait, I do have a request for Tofutti. Please make some with peanuts on top and with vegan caramel in the middle. These ones have crunchy cookies on top, and that's yummy, but not ideal. Thank you. Also, sometimes the cones are soft and sometimes they are crunchy. It's random, but not unlike what I remember for non-vegan drumsticks. Nature of the frozenated cone.

The End. For real this time.

Mmmmm! When they talk about visions of sugar plums dancing in heads, they really meant visions of sugar cones.


Tofutti Yours Truly Cones


Tofutti Yours Truly Cones
Rating: **** 3/4

***** awesome! Highly recommended.
**** hey, this is pretty dang good.
*** not bad at all.
** eh.
* bad. Keep looking for alternatives.

[Sprouts definitely has these. Fry's Marketplace and Whole Foods might as well.]

5 comments:

x said...

They look good!

Anonymous said...

I've wondered about these! It's great that there are so many vegan treats in the frozen aisle now.

Kenike said...

I am addicted to these. This summer I had quite a few frozen treats to push back the heat. The So Delicious Coconut Milk Dessert Sammiches are delish too. Mmm.

Evelyn said...

Had my first one today. Thought I died and went to heaven. I kept saying, "wow" after every bite and I was by myself! Highly recommend!!

Kenike said...

I know, right!? Mmmm. Now I'm craving one. haha. :)