Monday, July 25, 2011

Candle Cafe Tofu Spinach Ravioli


This was really good! I was quite impressed with the taste. The portion is slightly on the small side, but not too bad. I'll be adding this to my rotation of frozen meals, for when I can't be arsed to make my own lunch.

There are several other Candle Cafe frozen meals to try: Seitan Piccata with Lemon Caper Sauce, Mac & Vegan Cheese, and Ginger Miso Stir Fry. Looking forward to them!

Some of the proceeds from Candle Cafe frozen meals goes to The Humane Society of the United States and Farm Sanctuary. Tasty charity, sweet!
Candle Cafe Tofu Spinach Ravioli


Candle Cafe Tofu Spinach Ravioli
Ranking: ****1/2

***** awesome! Highly recommended.
**** hey, this is pretty dang good.
*** not bad at all.
** eh.
* bad. Keep looking for alternatives.

[Right now, Candle Cafe frozen meals can only be found at Whole Foods. I found this one at Whole Foods Tempe. Hopefully, in the future, they will be able to expand to other markets.}

No comments: