Friday, June 24, 2011

Fashion Friday: Kale


I adore these 'Only Kale Can Save Us Now' t-shirts and bags from Herbivore Clothing. In fact, they are the inspiration for this post. Once I saw them, I knew I had to do a Fashion Friday post on kale.



And some more kale-inspired goodies.





Eat More Kale [Eat More Kale [dot] Com]


Silver Kale Pendant [Distinque Etsy]



Kale is the New Beef [Dr. Fuhrman]
(I'm not entirely sure how I feel about the message on this one, but I can't really explain why I think the message isn't perfect. But maybe that's just me.)


Kale [Candle Cafe]
(You can buy these at the Candle Cafe, and possibly order them by phone. Hopefully, they will be available via the online store in the near future.)


I Heart Kale Pendant [Julep115 Etsy/ (aka Christy Robinson Designs)]


(Some shirts are available in unisex, men's, women's, juniors, plus sizes, and children's sizes. I only display one shirt as a representative of the style. Please see the websites for available size and style/color options.)

No comments: