Friday, December 3, 2010

Fashion Friday: Big Buddha


Big Buddha: Harley


My aunt bought a new purse and it came with a tag that informed her that the bag she purchased was entirely animal friendly and vegan. She was suprised and kept the tag to show me. The purse she bought was the Harley from Big Buddha, and she really likes it.

Anyway, I decided to check them out and it looks like all of their purses are animal friendly and everything I read about them says they are 100% vegan. Most of the bags come in a few different color options as well. I thought I would show you a couple styles that I had my eye on...

I'm loving this Biker Hobo. Normally, I prefer black over brown, but the brown is super cute. So is the gunmetal one (not pictured).
Big Buddha: Biker Hobo
I have no idea why I like this pink one, but there is something about it that makes it cute.
Big Buddha: Sadie
The Sasha would be a cute little clutch purse for holiday parties.
Big Buddha: Sasha
I totally love this little white bag. I generally prefer silver embellishments, but the gold isn't so bad here with the simpleness of the design.
Big Buddha: Melrose
I think this is my favorite, or the Biker Hobo above. I like it in black...
Big Buddha: Tiny Dancer (Black)
...but I really LOVE it in the brown!
Big Buddha: Tiny Dancer (Brown)
And lastly, Big Buddha is teaming up with Steve Madden (LOVE!!) and creating a new shoe line. Here are a pair of Big Buddha boots that I absolutely adore from the new line.
Big Buddha: Casi Boot
You can find some Big Buddha bags at DSW, Nordstrom, TJ Maxx, Dillards, and online at Moo Shoes, and baghaus. I saw the shoes online at Moo Shoes.

Happy Shopping!

3 comments:

Veg-In-Training said...

Cute stuff.

Anonymous said...

Love the brown bag too!

Kenike said...

I want the last two items. So very cute!!