Friday, July 16, 2010

Fashion Friday: Vegan

Fashion Friday! It's time for another round of vegan-themed tees.


V is for Vegan [Vaute Couture]


Ask Me Why I'm Vegan [trashrags etsy]


Happy families, not happy meals. [PETA]


Herbivore [Herbivore Clothing]


Vegans; Saving the World One Bite at a Time [Farm Sanctuary]


Vegan! [We Add Up]


If You Knew What I Know... [trashrags etsy]


I heart all things with, um, a heart. [Vaute Couture]


I'm Vegan and I love you. [Herbivore Clothing]

I'm Not a Nugget. [PETA]


Think About It. [PETA]




Vegan. It's not a diet, it's a lifestyle. [trashrags etsy]


Vegan Bitch. [Vegan Pimp Zazzle]


No Meat Athlete [No Meat Athlete]




Eat Vegan. [Ecojoia]


Vegan, because cruelty leaves a bad taste in my mouth. [Vegan Pimp Zazzle]


(Some shirts are available in unisex, men's, women's, juniors, plus sizes, and children's sizes. I only display one shirt as a representative of the style. Please see the websites for available size and style/color options.)

No comments: