Sunday, May 9, 2010

Brunch Items

Mom's Day Brunch...which we ate for dinner, actually! The vegan menu included Hash Browns, Tempeh Sausage Pastry Puffs, and Cinnamon Rolls, along with some fruit. Everyone seemed to like the cinnamon rolls and the pastry puffs. Anything that requires yeast and kneeding is a pain in the arse, so while I love cinnamon rolls, I am not fond of the work and time management involved. I'll probably save those for special occasions. But the Tempeh Sausage Pastry Puff recipe was really easy. They'd make great appetizers too. I'm sure I'll be making those in the near future.

Cinnamon Roll, Tempeh Sausage Pastry Puff, and some Fruit.
We ate the hash browns before I remembered to take photos.  :)

 
Cinnamon Rolls from Vegan Brunch


Tempeh Sausage Pastry Puffs from Vegan Brunch


No comments: