Monday, October 1, 2012

Je Slaque...and VEGAN MOFO!


Ok, I've really been slacking on the blog. I've been posting some content on Facebook and Twitter at least, but I'm not all that sure who follows there.

I'm going to try to get more posts going in the near future. I am considering taking guest posts...if you're interested shoot me an email about what you want to talk about. This is an ad-free blog though, so please no peddling anything.

In the meantime, it's Vegan MoFo aka Vegan Month of Food....and there are over 600 participants who will be blogging nearly every day about vegan goodies. So if I keep slacking in October, you'll probably find an overabundance of great content at these blogs.

The cool thing is that the Vegan MoFo site will have a blogroll and an RSS feed. They'll also highlight some of the things they found that they liked. You can find blogs by language, category, country, state, etc.

If you find something super cool, post it a link in the comments or on Facebook or Tweet me.

Happy surfing!

No comments: