Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Life Gets In the Way

Nami's Biscuits and Gravy, served on Sundays...DELISH!

This isn't a personal blog, so I have been avoiding talking about why the posting has been so sporadic and missing lately.  But I wanted to let you know that I'm sorry and I know it's been a bit of a bummer. The fact is there has been quite a lot of family trauma and drama over the past few months, on top of constant overtime at the day job and schoolwork. I'm afraid it has just been too much for me, and the blog has suffered a bit as a result.

/Whinefest/ I didn't even get to participate in most of Terry Hope Romero's recipe testing for her global vegan cookbook as I had planned.(Sorry, Terry!) And I also won't be at this year's Earth Day Phoenix 2012 event handing out vegan samples as I had planned. Both are huge disappointments for me. I am, however, hoping to contribute to the vegan bake sale next month! And I'm thinking that I'll be able to get this blog back up and running shortly.

I have a couple local restaurant reviews coming soon, so look for those. And April 1st is my veganiversary. 6 years, baby! If you have ideas on how I should celebrate, let me know!



No comments: