Saturday, July 31, 2010

Alba Gentle Açaí Renewal Scrub

I really like the Alba Gentle Açaí Renewal Scrub. It has plenty of ultrafine granules to feel like the scrub part is working, but it's not harsh. Alba also has the Pineapple Enzyme Facial Scrub, which smells great and is creamy and gentle, but there don't seem to be enough fine granules to really get  a good exfoliation for my needs. I definitely prefer the Gentle Açaí. I noticed it greatly reduced the tiny blemishes that I'm always trying to get rid of. And it was safe and gentle enough for daily use. Good stuff!


Alba Gentle Açaí Renewal Scrub
Ranking: *****

***** awesome! Highly recommended.
**** hey, this is pretty dang good.
*** not bad at all.
** eh.
* bad. Keep looking for alternatives.


[Alba can be found at Sprouts and Whole Foods, and some Alba products are also available at Fry's Marketplace, Ulta, and Target.]

No comments: