Thursday, May 13, 2010

Seventh Generation

Seventh Generation products are completely vegan and FREE of animal testing. They offer a complete line of non-toxic household products.

Seventh Generation brand-name products include: non-chlorine bleached, 100% recycled paper towels, bathroom and facial tissues, and napkins; non-toxic, phosphate-free cleaning, dish and laundry products; plastic trash bags made from recycled plastic; chlorine-free baby diapers, training pants, and baby wipes; and chlorine-free feminine care products, including organic cotton tampons.

I use a ton of their products Some of my faves:

~Natural Laundry Detergent White Flower & Bergamot Citrus HE
~Natural Fabric Softener Free and Clear
~Toilet Bowl Cleaner Emerald Cypress & Fir
~Natural Dish Liquid Lemongrass & Clementine Zest

I particularly love the smell of the Lemongrass & Clementine and the Emerald Cypress & Fir. But I think my absolute favorite is the Wild Orange and Cedar Spice Kitchen Cleaner. Sadly, it's been a few months since I have seen it on the shelves, and I am a little worried it has been discontinued. In the meantime, I've been settling for the Lemongrass & Thyme Disinfecting Multi-Surface Cleaner. The only thing wrong with the Lemongrass and Thyme is that the scent makes me want to eat something because I love both lemongrass and thyme.

Here are some of their product scents. About the only one I avoid is lavendar, as I am not that fond of the scent.

White Flower & Bergamot Citrus
Blue Eucalyptus & Lavender
Wild Orange & Cedar Spice
Lemongrass & Clementine Zest
Lavender Floral & Mint
Emerald Cypress & Fir
Green Mandarin & Leaf
Ruby Grapefruit & Herb



Overall Ranking: *****

***** awesome! Highly recommended.
**** hey, this is pretty dang good.
*** not bad at all.
** eh.
* bad. Keep looking for alternatives.

[Seventh Generation can be found at Sprouts, Whole Foods, Frys Marketplace, Walgreens, and Target.]

No comments: