Thursday, January 28, 2010

JASON PowerSmile Toothpaste


I love this toothpaste! JASON Powersmile was the first vegan toothpaste that I tried and I didn't even bother trying any others. I've been using this toothpaste for well over 3 years and it's still great. I do notice that my teeth are indeed a little whiter, though we're not talking a pure white glow here. My teeth feel squeaky clean after every use, and that freshness usually lasts for several hours.

I really like the pepperminty flavor. The first time I tried this toothpaste, I was slightly overwhelmed with the peppermint, but it only took a few uses before I was used to it and loving it. It was like eating something with delicious chilies and being just on the safe side of heat. Overall, my mouth feels very clean and healthy with this toothpaste.

Ranking: *****

***** awesome! Highly recommended.
**** hey, this is pretty dang good.
*** not bad at all.
** eh.
* bad. Keep looking for alternatives.

[JASON PowerSmile can be found at Sprouts, Fry's Marketplace, Whole Foods, and Online.]

For more information about companies that test on animals as well as those that are cruelty-free, please see CaringConsumer.com

No comments: